Subject: Auto log-in (ssh-agent) doesn't work since 4.0.1.2

From: Ilia Shakitko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 12:58:48 +0200

Package: X2Go Client
Version: 4.0.1.2+

I was using 4.0.0.3 version of X2Go Client with 'auto log-in (ssh-agent)'
option using. So basically I have my pageant ssh-agent (Windows 7) running
with a key.

I could connect to my host with X2Go. But once I tried the last version
(4.0.2.0) - it didn't work. It pops up a window dialog with 'enter the
passphrase for the key'. And whatever I write - it doesn't accept. If I
click cancel (or just after a number of failed attemps) I am getting an
empty error window dialog.

I still can connect all other tools (like Putty, Mysql GUI, etc...) using
ssh-agent.

I've also tried all of the available versions between 4.0.0.3 and the
latest one.

4.0.0.3 - works
4.0.1.2 - from this version and higher - it doesn't

-- 
Best regards
Ilia Shakitko
primary     tel. +31-6-86423406
skype: svscorp
LinkedIn:   http://ru.linkedin.com/in/shakitko
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/shakitko