Subject: Bug#511: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#511: Bug#511: Cannot resume session, automatically suspends after connecting

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 19:11:30 +0000

Hi Reinhard,

On  Do 31 Jul 2014 04:13:11 CEST, Reinhard Tartler wrote:

> I think this is a duplicate of:
> http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=441

Can you enlarge on why you think #511 is a duplicated of #441? I don't  
see that right away.

> I'm a bit confused that you state that you are using x2goserver
> version 4.0.1.15, which does not seem to be available for CentOS6.
>
> Who can update the package there?

The official X2Go package for CentOS6 come from the EPEL-6 project.

We provide unofficial RPM builds that are similar to the EPEL-6  
provided packages [1]. Maybe it got installed from there.

[1] http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:repositories:epel

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb