Subject: Bug#510: ctrl-alt-f crashes x2go windows 7 client

From: Rob MacLachlan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 09:24:55 -0400

Package: x2go

I'm running x2go win32 client, version 4.0.2.0.  Similar behavior 
happened in 4.0.1.2.  This with remote host running
x2goversion
x2goagent: 3.5.0.21
x2goserver: 4.0.1.13
x2goserver-extensions: 4.0.1.13
x2goserver-fmbindings: 4.0.1.13
x2goserver-xsession: 4.0.1.13

# Springdale linux 6.5
uname -a
inux lov3.int.autonlab.org 2.6.32-431.17.1.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Wed May 7 
21:28:34 EDT 2014 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Whenever I type ctrl-alt-f, bad things happen.  I understand this is 
supposed to switch full screen mode in the default shortcuts, but it 
doesn't actually successfully create a working full-screen setup (no 
keystrokes are recognized), and anyway the reason I'm typing ctrl-alt-f 
is to do "forward form" in EMACS.   I would be fine with just changing 
the default shortcuts, but I haven't been able to figure out how to do 
that either.  The wiki instructions on changing the shortcuts don't seem 
to work (maybe obsolete file location?).

   Rob