Subject: Can't start X Server, please check your installation

From: postmaster <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 14:34:22 +0200

Package: X2goclient-4.0.1.3-setup.exe
Version: 4.0.1.3

When i open X2GO on my windows vista, it's crash immediately with this 
message:" Can't start X Server, please check your installation"

so i try to desinstall and reinstall but, OMG, X2GO REMEMBER THE OLD 
PARAMETERS.
(the baby seal with My session / [email-masked] / gnome / 800x600 / 
enabled)

so the desinstallation is not clean !

so, i desinstall X2GO
i try to manually delete ALL THE REPERTORIES, and clean the windows 
register with "Regedit" => done
and i reinstall X2GO.
BUT THE OLD PARAMETERS IS STILL HERE:
OMG I'M stuck with this bug:
the bad parameters is still her: (the baby seal with My session / 
[email-masked] / gnome / 800x600 / enabled)
and one second after (i can't modify nothing)  CRASH " Can't start X 
Server, please check your installation"

so i return to 3.99.2.2
goodbye 4.X
:-/

thank you