Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#501: Response in January

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 20:27:33 +0000

Hi Hadmud,

On  Do 04 Dez 2014 19:19:04 CET, Hadmut Danisch wrote:

> we will respond in January.

Thanks! Fair enough!

> The developer just went on holidays til end of year, we still need to
> cleanup and translate comments, and most important, libssh must accept
> our patch as well.

If you need any help with libssh patch acceptance, please ping me. I  
am co-maintaining libssh in Debian (with my Debian Developer hat on)  
and I have discussed issues with libssh upstream earlier.

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb