Subject: X2Go Client and SSH agent forwarding

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 11:38:41 +0000

Control: severity -1 important

Hi Hadmut,

thanks for reporting your feature request: SSH agent forwarding for  
X2Go Client.

Please note, that pyhoca-gui (the alternative X2Go client application)  
already supports that.

We also just fixed an issue on X2Go Server: now SSH agent forwarding  
stays intact for resumed X2Go sessions.

I raise the severity of your bug report to important, we should really  
get a solution for this into X2Go Client soon.

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb