Subject: Response in January

From: Hadmut Danisch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 19:19:04 +0100

Hi,

we will respond in January.

The developer just went on holidays til end of year, we still need to
cleanup and translate comments, and most important, libssh must accept
our patch as well.

regards
Hadmut

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 20:27:33 +0000

Hi Hadmud,

> we will respond in January.

Thanks! Fair enough!

> cleanup and translate comments, and most important, libssh must accept

If you need any help with libssh patch acceptance, please ping me. I  
am co-maintaining libssh in Debian (with my Debian Developer hat on)  
and I have discussed issues with libssh upstream earlier.

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb