Subject: Source code for extension available

From: Hadmut Danisch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 22:25:12 +0100

Hi,

the problem is already solved:

I am working for a company which already has implemented the SSH agent
forwarding for the x2go client (feature in libssh, activation in x2go),
which we would contribute.

If you want to merge this patch into x2go upstream code, just let me know.

regards
Hadmut

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 11:08:17 +0000

Hi Hadmud,

> If you want to merge this patch into x2go upstream code, just let me know.

Awesome! Yes, we would like to merge your patch. Please send it as  
attachement to [email-masked]

Thanks a lot for that offering!!! Let me know if we should mention  
your business in the ChangeLog entry and the release notes.

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb