Subject: Probably solved in PyHoca-GUI / Python X2Go 0.5.0.0

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 11:36:49 +0000

Control: close -1

Hi Orion,

I have seen many issues like the one described in #497 recently and  
fixed them on the run. Not sure if the exact code path from #497 got  
fixed, as well.

Please reopen / file anew if such an error reoccurs with the heavily  
updated 0.5.0.0 of Python X2Go.

Thanks+Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb