Subject: NX breaks window snapping in MATE

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 10:32:47 +0000

Package: nxagent
Version: 3.5.0.24

The window snapping feature in MATE 1.8 does not work well with x2goagent...

The reasong for this is that nxagent/x2goagent does not trap the mouse  
pointer while it is moving a window. When moving a window the mouse  
pointer can leave the nxagent/x2goagent window and then loose its  
window.

Snapping only works well (in nxagent windowed desktop mode) if I  
exactly release the moved window at the border of the  
nxagent/x2goagent X-Server.

This can be compared with Xephyr where the snapping works well.

Any idea where to look for this in NX code?

Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb