Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#49: Reassigning to x2goagent package for now

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 16:06:11 +0200

Am 19.10.2012 15:48, schrieb Matthias Hellinghausen:
> On 19.10.2012 08:26, Mike Gabriel wrote:
>> severity #49 minor
>> reassign #49 x2goagent
>> version #49 3.5.0.15
> OK, on another Setup, with the same new version of x2goagent, wine start
> pretty fine. Maybe the upgrade of another oneiric package causes the
> trouble.
> Problem for me is that on all four produktive LTSP-Servers wine does not
> work at the moment.
> With NX there seems to be no problem at all?!

diffing the output of dpkg -l on two machines (one broken, one working) 
might provide a hint...

Also, since wine is involved, did you check the .wine directory? Maybe 
move it out of the way and see if it works with the defaults.  Or copy 
.wine over from a working machine after moving your original out of the way.

-Stefan