Subject: Bug#489: Talent Scout

From: Camilia Brunnet <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2017 14:24:42 +0100

Dear Concern,

I am Talent Scout For BLUE SKY FILM STUDIO, Present Blue sky Studio a
Film Corporation Located in the United State, is Soliciting for the
Right to use Your Photo/Face and Personality as One of the Semi -Major
Role/ Character in our Upcoming ANIMATED Stereoscope 3D Movie-The Story
of Ferdinand (Ferdinand 2017) The Movie is Currently Filming (In
Production) Please Note That There Will Be No Auditions, Traveling or
Any Special / Professional Acting Skills, Since the Production of This
Movie Will Be Done with our State of Art Computer -Generating Imagery
Equipment. We Are Prepared to Pay the Total Sum of $620,000.00 USD. For
More Information/Understanding, Please Write us on the E-Mail Below.
CONTACT EMAIL: [email-masked]
All Reply to:  [email-masked]
Note: Only the Response send to this mail will be Given a Prior
Consideration.

Talent Scout
Camilia Brunnet

-- 
Nota de Descargo: La informacion contenida en este mensaje y sus anexos tiene 
caracter confidencial, y esta dirigida unicamente al destinatario de la misma y 
solo podra ser usada por este. Si el lector de este mensaje no es el 
destinatario del mismo, se le notifica que cualquier copia o distribucion de 
este se encuentra totalmente prohibida. Si usted ha recibido este mensaje por 
error, por favor notifique inmediatamente al remitente por este mismo medio y 
borre el mensaje de su sistema. Las opiniones que contenga este mensaje son 
exclusivas de su autor y no necesariamente representan la opinion oficial del 
MINISTERIO DE DEFENSA NACIONAL. Este mensaje ha sido analizado por MailScanner
en busca de virus y otros contenidos peligrosos, y se considera que está limpio.