Subject: Bug#482: X2Go TCE chroot is only for Debian

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2014 09:51:21 +0000

Control: tag -1 moreinfo

Dear Paim,

it is possible to install the package x2gothinclientmanagement script  
on Ubuntu machines.

It will debootstrap a X2Go TCE chroot that is based on Debian wheezy.

This Debian based X2Go TCE should then be able to boot. You can use a  
Ubuntu server to host this chroot.

Nothing more is supported for Ubuntu, the chroot itself must be Debian.

Please report back, if you tried this setup or if you actually tried  
to install an X2Go TCE chroot based on Ubuntu.

If the first failed, we need to fix it. If the latter failed, then  
this is not a bug.

Thanks+Greets,
Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb