Subject: [FOLLOW UP] RE: Meeting request- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning

From: Geeta Biswas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2024 17:12:52 +0530

Hi,

Following up on my last email.

Can we schedule a quick call so we can discuss this further?

Please suggest a day and time to connect and also share the best phone 
number to reach you.

Thank you
Geeta Biswas

On Friday 24 May 2024 5:43 PM, Geeta Biswas wrote:

Hi,

Stay ahead in today's fast-paced business world with our cutting-edge 
AI/ML services!

We're here to help your business make data-driven decisions and gain a 
competitive edge using the power of artificial intelligence and machine
learning.

Let's schedule a quick call to explore how we can integrate these 
technologies into your business.

Regards,
Geeta Biswas