Subject: Bug#480: Segmentation Fault (core dump)

From: Josh Reeves <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 11:18:33 -0700

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.2.1

x2goclient --version
x2go-INFO-1> "Starting x2goclient..."
x2go-WARNING-1> "Can't load translator: :/x2goclient_en_us"
x2go-WARNING-2> "Can't load translator: :/qt_en_US"

4.0.2.1
x2go-INFO-6> "Closing x2goclient..."
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
x2goclient[12243]: segfault at 5000000057 ip 00007f06214e3b68 sp
00007fff7cfaff30 error 4 in libQtGui.so.4.8.6[7f0620cf6000+a66000]
x2goclient[19850]: segfault at 30 ip 00007f080eabfcdf sp
00007fffd71e5b20 error 6 in libQtCore.so.4.8.6[7f080e9fc000+2d8000]

Ubuntu 14.04
Linux 3.13.0-24-generic #46-Ubuntu SMP Thu Apr 10 19:11:08 UTC 2014
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Client GUI opens and shows login prompt for ssh key, then immediately
crashes after trying