Subject: Known issue if the distro is too sloppy with xhost command

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2014 10:02:40 +0000

Control: tag -1 moreinfo
Control: tag -1 wontfix

Hi,

thanks for reporting a bug to the X2Go bugtracker. Sorry for the delay  
in reply.

I presume that you use a distribution like Linux Mint or other that  
tends to be a little sloppy with the X11 security settings (by running  
the xhost + command).

For further reference, please see [1].

If you feel that your X11 security is intact and you still observe the  
reported issue, please get back to this bug and give more information  
on your setup.

Thanks+Greets,
Mike

[1] http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=287

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb