Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#475: Bug#475: Happens to me too.

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 12:54:54 +0000

Hi Klaus Ade, hi Oleksandr,

On  Mo 14 Apr 2014 14:13:21 CEST, Klaus Ade Johnstad wrote:

> Mandag 14. april 2014 14:05:39 skrev Mike Gabriel :
>> Could you test .dmgs from the other build system (nightly snapshots)
>>   [1] and report back, if either of those (use x2goclient.dmg) in the
>> folder given fixes your issues?
>
> Happens with x2goclient 4.0.2.1 also, x2goagent consumes 90-100% cpu all
> the time.

I have a recently been sponsored a Mac Mini. However, with that  
system, my current problem is to SSH out of that machine to any remote  
server at all. So, I cannot give feedback on this issue.

@Oleksandr: I guess this is something you need to look at!!!

Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb