Subject: Bug#475: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#475: Happens to me too.

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 12:05:39 +0000

Hi Klaus Ade, hi Eugene,

On  Mo 14 Apr 2014 12:54:58 CEST, Klaus Ade Johnstad wrote:

> When using x2client 4.0.2.0 on Mac OS X 10.8, I notice that x2goagent
> will consume 90-100% of cpu the whole time, and the load goes much
> higher than when using x2goclient 4.0.1.3.
>
> I have seen the "remote UI breakage" that the original reporter
> mentions, the UI becomes really unresponsive after a while, and
> clicking an icon might sometimes only produce a result after 30
> seconds, or nothing at all.
>
> The server is running Debian Wheeze with x2goserver 4.0.1.15.

We have two build systems for X2Go Client for Mac OS X. One for the  
release builds, one for the nightly snapshots.

Could you test .dmgs from the other build system (nightly snapshots)  
[1] and report back, if either of those (use x2goclient.dmg) in the  
folder given fixes your issues?

Mike

[1] http://code.x2go.org/releases/binary-macosx/x2goclient/heuler/

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb