Subject: Bug#475: Happens to me too.

From: Klaus Ade Johnstad <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 12:54:58 +0200

When using x2client 4.0.2.0 on Mac OS X 10.8, I notice that x2goagent 
will consume 90-100% of cpu the whole time, and the load goes much 
higher than when using x2goclient 4.0.1.3. 

I have seen the "remote UI breakage" that the original reporter 
mentions, the UI becomes really unresponsive after a while, and 
clicking an icon might sometimes only produce a result after 30 
seconds, or nothing at all. 

The server is running Debian Wheeze with x2goserver 4.0.1.15.

-- 
Klaus Ade Johnstad
[email-masked]
Mobil:938 69 567

67E61D18B2C44F8A3DA35C6D849F9F5F 26FA477D

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 12:05:39 +0000

Hi Klaus Ade, hi Eugene,

> The server is running Debian Wheeze with x2goserver 4.0.1.15.

We have two build systems for X2Go Client for Mac OS X. One for the  
release builds, one for the nightly snapshots.

Could you test .dmgs from the other build system (nightly snapshots)  
[1] and report back, if either of those (use x2goclient.dmg) in the  
folder given fixes your issues?

Mike

[1] http://code.x2go.org/releases/binary-macosx/x2goclient/heuler/

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

---

From: Klaus Ade Johnstad <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 14:13:21 +0200

> folder given fixes your issues?

Happens with x2goclient 4.0.2.1 also, x2goagent consumes 90-100% cpu all 
the time.
-- 
Klaus Ade Johnstad
[email-masked]
Mobil:938 69 567

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 12:54:54 +0000

Hi Klaus Ade, hi Oleksandr,

> Happens with x2goclient 4.0.2.1 also, x2goagent consumes 90-100% cpu all

I have a recently been sponsored a Mac Mini. However, with that  
system, my current problem is to SSH out of that machine to any remote  
server at all. So, I cannot give feedback on this issue.

@Oleksandr: I guess this is something you need to look at!!!

Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31

freeBusy: