Subject: Bug#475: Seeing the same behavior

From: Josh Abraham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 09:13:19 -0400

I am seeing the same behavior in kubuntu 14.04 (for both client and
server). I've added the x2go PPA to my system and installed the client and
server on both machines.

When the client connects to the server, it uses a VPN connection. The
remote interface or application comes up and seems to be responsive.
Regardless of usage, one-to-two cores on my CPU stay at 100% usage while
running x2go.

Let me know if I can provide more pertinent details.

Thanks,
Josh Abraham

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 06:29:44 +0000

Hi Josh,

> Let me know if I can provide more pertinent details.

Please send the output of:

   dpkg -l x2goclient
   dpkg -l libssh-4

Thanks,
Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb