Subject: Bug#473: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#473: x2goclient 4.0.1.4 fails to build

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 20:08:45 +0000

Hi Orion,

On  Do 10 Apr 2014 21:56:40 CEST, Orion Poplawski wrote:

> Package: x2goclient
> Version: 4.0.1.4
>
> x2goclient 4.0.1.4 fails to build for me with:
>
> /usr/lib64/qt4/bin/rcc -name resources ../resources.rcc -o qrc_resources.cpp
> RCC: Error in '../resources.rcc': Cannot find file 'x2goclient_nl.qm'
>
> Adding x2goclient_nl.qm to x2goclient.pro fixes.  Some patch didn't  
> get back-ported?

yeah, I already fixed that for our build environment [1]. Do you need  
to package that version of X2Go Client? For distros with libssh 0.6.3  
and above included, I recommend 4.0.2.0.

Mike

[1]  
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=x2goclient.git;a=commitdiff;h=e1f8a2cf08a9d59d3e5891574739613a65101bcf
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb