Subject: Established, niche design directory for you to consider

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 09:46:58 -0000

<https://www.designerlistings.org/> 	 

Benefit from being listed in our design directory

Our well established website directory - Designer Listings
<https://www.designerlistings.org/>  - was established 8 years ago with
the idea to compile a list of trusted websites in the design niche,
resulting in a useful resource for our visitors who are looking for
specific design services and products. 

Your benefits of being listed: 

1. An authority link to your website

Only sites that pass our review process are added to our directory -
they must meet these guidelines
<https://www.designerlistings.org/terms.asp> . But if a site passes our
guidelines, we will trust the site owner enough to link out to deeper
pages within this site via their Gold listing page. We allow you to
link to 10 separate external web pages from your Gold listing personal
page. With this page, you can truly showcase your products and services
and deep link to specific pages to help our own visitors evaluate your
website in more detail. 

2. Be seen as a trusted website

We always give review notes to our Gold listings - these highlight how
we review sites. We look for signs that a company is genuine. That
means a full postal address and phone number that's easy to find. Also
we look for further signs of trust like testimonials / case studies /
portfolios to indicate past work / services. If a site is selling
items, we look for delivery and returns policies, and general terms and
conditions. 

3. Gain exposure to your website

Be seen by the visitors of our directory and gain extra traffic to your
website. 

4. Get free exposure on Twitter

Gold listings will be promoted once a day over a 30 day period on the
Twitter account corresponding to the directory. @banners_maker
<https://twitter.com/banners_maker>  is our Twitter account for
designerlistings.org <https://www.designerlistings.org/>  - that's
31,000+ REAL and ACTIVE Twitter followers your company is put in front
of every day for 30 days! 

Pricing 

You can list your site for just £20 for a lifetime Gold listing - this
gives you a website review, home page listing, and your own profile
page. 

Click here to add your website to our design directory
<https://www.designerlistings.org/new_listing.asp>  

FREE OPTION 

Our free listings do not come with any of the SEO benefits you can
enjoy with a Gold listing, but at least the free option gives you a
chance to sample our directory traffic without paying any money up
front - it's super easy to add your website - you literally just add
your URL here
<https://www.designerlistings.org/listing_website.asp?free=true&email=46
@bugs.x2go.org>  - and that's it! Please allow up to 10 days for free
listings to be reviewed and published. 

This is a business-to-business related introduction email about our
services that we believe are relevant and useful to your own company.
If you do not wish to receive any further correspondences from us,
please click here to unsubscribe
<http://www.puresilva.com/unsubscribe.asp?email=[email-masked]&UID=343
409kd944fd69323>  - you will be automatically removed from our system
and we will not contact you again. 
 <https://www.designerlistings.org/images/mail_footer.gif>