Subject: Here's the patch

From: Michael DePaulo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 23:52:54 -0400

Sorry for the long URL, but we can download the patch that KDE used
for libssh 0.5.3 here:
http://code.ohloh.net/project?pid=bnCaBd3Jo9I&prevcid=1&did=portage%2Fwin32libs%2Flibssh&cid=9zDTNiYDvV0&fp=305438&projSelected=true

Based on the dates in the files,
0001-implement-support-for-putty-s-pageant-0.5.3.patch supercedes
0001-implement-support-for-putty-s-pageant.patch

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 11:00:11 +0000

Hi Michael,

> 0001-implement-support-for-putty-s-pageant.patch

You are AWESOME!!!

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb