Subject: x2goclient crashes when server maxlogins limit is set

From: Andy Igoshin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 14:13:13 +0400

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.1.3-0~522~ubuntu13.10.1

x2goclient crashes when server maxlogins limit is set and user is already
logged in (via LTSP).

limits.conf:
------------
*    hard    maxlogins    2

Feb 22 13:38:03 ai kernel: [306314.009603] x2goclient[12388]: segfault at 30
ip 00007f0e606c494f sp 00007fff2777caa0 error 6 in
libQtCore.so.4.8.4[7f0e60601 000+2d4000]

_usr_bin_x2goclient.700.crash.bz2 (1773894 bytes) is available and can be sent
if needed.

Regards,

-- 
Andy Igoshin <[email-masked]>                 Voronezh State University
sip:          [email-masked]                  Network Operation Center
phone: +7 473 2281160, ext. 2020         Voronezh, Russia