Subject: Bug#430 closed by Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]> (Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#430: Improve libssh speed: accept upstream patch)

From: [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 23:30:02 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report
which was filed against the libssh package:

#430: Improve libssh speed: accept upstream patch

It has been closed by Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
430: http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=430
X2Go Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#430: Improve libssh speed: accept upstream patch
From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 23:29:14 +0000

Control: reassign packages.x2go.org
Control: close -1

Hi all,

On  Di 11 Feb 2014 09:30:02 CET, Mike Gabriel wrote:

> please pull this [1] upstream patch into the Debian libssh package  
> to improve speed for libssh issue connections.

This bug submission was actually intended for the libssh package  
maintainer in Debian.

Now I use it for notifying people that we have a patched libssh  
version available for Debian and EPEL-6 users. The patch improves  
speed in X2Go sessions when X2Go Client is used as client.

The patches that we ship with our provided libssh version have been  
accepted by libssh upstream and have become available with libssh  
0.6.1 a couple of days ago.

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

Subject: Improve libssh speed: accept upstream patch
From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 08:30:02 +0000

Package: libssh
Severity: normal
Version: 0.5.4-1
Tag: patch

Dear maintainer,

please pull this [1] upstream patch into the Debian libssh package to  
improve speed for libssh issue connections.

Thanks,
Mike

[1]  
http://git.libssh.org/projects/libssh.git/commit/?id=d90478448985a1e21cc240fd87fc5a14b4bb978a
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb