Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#430: Improve libssh speed: accept upstream patch

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 23:29:14 +0000

Control: reassign packages.x2go.org
Control: close -1

Hi all,

On  Di 11 Feb 2014 09:30:02 CET, Mike Gabriel wrote:

> please pull this [1] upstream patch into the Debian libssh package  
> to improve speed for libssh issue connections.

This bug submission was actually intended for the libssh package  
maintainer in Debian.

Now I use it for notifying people that we have a patched libssh  
version available for Debian and EPEL-6 users. The patch improves  
speed in X2Go sessions when X2Go Client is used as client.

The patches that we ship with our provided libssh version have been  
accepted by libssh upstream and have become available with libssh  
0.6.1 a couple of days ago.

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb