Subject: Bug#427 closed by Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]> ()

From: [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 20:10:02 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report
which was filed against the x2godesktopsharing package:

#427: "x2gosyslog: No such file or directory" when resuming x2go session

It has been closed by Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
X2Go Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 20:08:40 +0000

close #426
close #427
thanks
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

Subject: "x2gosyslog: No such file or directory" when resuming x2go session
From: Michael DePaulo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 13:38:02 -0500

Package: x2goserver
Version: 4.0.1.10

I observed these 2 errors:
http://i.imgur.com/9Va5sJJ.png

/usr/bin/x2gosuspend-desktopsharing: line 32:
/usr/lib/x2go/x2gosyslog: No suh file or directory
/usr/bin/x2goterminate-desktopsharing: line 32:
/usr/lib/x2go/x2gosyslog: No suh file or directory

When resuming an X2Go session.

Server: x2goserver 4.0.1.10 (Fedora 20 64-bit)
Client: x2goclient 4.0.1.3 (Windows 8.1 64-bit)

Note that the "pidof: command not found" error has been be reported
separately as bug 426.

Note that on Fedora 20 64-bit, x2gosyslog is located at:
/usr/lib64/x2go/x2gosyslog

I plan to fix the bug (most likely today) by editing those 2 scripts
so that they follow this pseudocode:

if (file exists: /usr/lib64/x2go/x2gosyslog ) then
    /usr/lib64/x2go/x2gosyslog
else
    /usr/lib/x2go/x2gosyslog
fi

-Mike#2