Subject: X2goclient on Windows: sshd.exe does not start.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 18:08:57 +0100

Package: X2goclient
Version: 4.0.1.3

Client host: windows xp
Server host: debian wheezy

- When enabling support for printer sharing, or sharing a folder, sshd.exe
does
  not start, and so these features are not available.

- If I launch manually sshd (from what I understand x2goclient launches from
  reading source code) sshd.exe launches and stays until I kill it:
    "C:\Program Files\x2goclient\sshd.exe" -D -p 7022 -f
"/cygdrive/c/Documents
	and Settings/User/.x2go/etc/sshd_config" -h "/cygdrive/c/Documents and
	Settings/User/.x2go/etc/ssh_host_dsa_key"

- Every time I try to share a folder with the session running, I can see
on the
  process manager ssh-keygen is launched.

- Server host shows the remote folders as mounted on /proc/mounts, so
accessing
  them makes a process hang.

- Firewall is disabled on client host.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 16:14:02 +0100

> - Firewall is disabled on client host.

Forgot to mention (thanks to mikedep), this is a windows sp3 32 bit.