Subject: Bug#417: Two screens, wrong screen used for limits of positioning context menus

From: Daniel Michalik <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 16:35:52 +0100

Package: xinerama
Version: 4.0.1.2 (Qt - 4.8.6) 

This bug concerns the placement of context menus in a two screen setup.
On my client I have two screens. One in landscape mode from 0,0 to
1920,1080 and to its right a second screen in portrait mode, from 1920,0
to 3120,1600. I run an x2go session, the session type is single application
(terminal). I fullscreen my application window, either on the left or on
the right screen. I then open a context menu while my mouse cursor is in
the bottom half or right half of the application window. 

Everything works fine with the application positioned on the right hand
screen. It is correctly determined that the context menus would not fit
into the remaining space if they would start where the mouse cursor is, so
they are repositioned in a way that I can see the entire menu. 

But if the application is on my left hand screen the context menus will
always start (their top left corner) where my mouse cursor is, therefore
spilling outside my visible monitor area to the bottom, or overlapping into my
second screen. Expected behaviour: context menus to stay within my
screen, just as they do for all other non-x2go applications.