Subject: nx-libs: tarball installation, uninstallation and clean-up fixed

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 23:34:57 +0200

tags #41 pending fixed
thanks

Hi all,

during the last days I have fixed / improved / add clean, install and  
uninstall rules to the Makefiles of nx-libs. Any feedback is welcome!!!

This should fix problems for people who use the tarball installation  
method for nx-libs.

For the packages of nx-libs: please note that the tarball now installs  
to /usr/local/lib/nx (and /usr/local/include/nx. You may have to adapt  
your packages for the next release of nx-libs.

The fixes will be in the next release (3.5.0.16).

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb