Subject: Bug#404: Parts of the username are sanitized away in the session name.

From: Klaus Ade Johnstad <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 12:52:35 +0100

Package: x2goserver
Version: 4.0.1.12
I have a user that is unable to login to a Debian Wheezy server using 
xfce4. She is able to login with ssh and with nx, but not with x2go. 
Her username is «eaan», and this is what happens when she tries to run 
x2gostartagent:
eaan@server:~$ x2gostartagent
eaan is not authorized at /usr/lib/x2go/x2gosqlitewrapper.pl line 526.
: /usr/lib/x2go/x2gosqlitewrapper insertsession 51 server 
en-51-1390073858 at /usr/lib/x2go/x2godbwrapper.pm line 320.

Notize how her username «eaan» somehow is sanitized into «en» in the 
session name, the aa's are gone.

-- 
Klaus Ade Johnstad
[email-masked]
Mobil:938 69 567

67E61D18B2C44F8A3DA35C6D849F9F5F 26FA477D