Subject: Bug#401: Unity-2d / X2Go support ends with EOL of Ubuntu 12.04

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 22:36:30 +0000

Control: close -1

For those you have not noticed, yet. Unity and X2Go (with current NX  
code) only work with Ubuntu 12.04 (unity-2d desktop shell) and the  
unity-2d has been discontinued since then.

Once Ubuntu 12.04 has reached its end of line, the Unity+X2Go support  
will end, as well.

Thus, closing #401 in X2Go BTS [1].

Mike

[1] http://bugs.x2go.org/401

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb