Subject: Reproduce

From: Paul van der Vlis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 15:31:42 +0200

I was asked how to reproduce this bug.

I got the problem from a customer who uses a Ubuntu 12.04 laptop as a
client (I don't know which client version) and a server with Debian
Squeeze and an up-to-date X2go server.

I have reproduced it then myself with my personal computer as a client
(Debian Squeeze 64-bit with some backports) and a computer of another
customer as server (Debian Squeeze 32 bit, up-to-date X2go server).
There I could reproduce the bug. Both fullscreen and in a window.

What I did is login on the server, change the keyboard settings in Gnome
to deadkeys, and test it in the keyboard-settings-window.

On non of this computers I use this line in sources.list:
deb http://packages.x2go.org/debian squeeze main
So no "heuler".

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 18:53:13 +0200

Hi Paul,

> to deadkeys, and test it in the keyboard-settings-window.

Could you test this with the same setup:

   o Select nodeadkeys on your client (GNOME settings for keyboard)
   o Deactivate all keyboard settings within GNOME
   o Keyboard model: ,,auto'' in X2Go session profile
   o Keyboard layout: (empty)

On client and server you can check the keyboard settings with

   $ setxkbmap -print

For both actions (your way of reproducing and the way I describe)  
please send output of setxkbmap -pring to this bug.

Thanks+Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb