Subject: Bug#385: Redirect incoming audio stream from TCP to the PA unix domain socket file

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 12:53:18 +0000

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.1.3
Severity: wishlist

Instead of enabling the TCP module in pulseaudio with X2Go Client  
startup it would be much smarter (and more secure for the user) to  
pipe the pulseaudio stream coming from the X2Go Server via TCP into  
the pulseaudio socket file directly.

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb