Subject: Outdated Fedora information in installation:x2goclient#fedora

From: Ville Skyttä <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 11:28:38 +0200

Package: wiki.x2go.org

The infomation at
http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/doc:installation:x2goclient#fedora about
Fedora is outdated; x2goclient packages are available in official
Fedora repositories nowadays. The whole section should be replaced
with something simple like:

----

Fedora

X2Go Client is part of Fedora 19 and later. Install it using the
software installer or the following command:

yum install x2goclient

----

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 20:09:50 +0000

Control: close -1

Hi Ville,

> software installer or the following command:

Thanks for poiting this out. Fixed in the wiki.

Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb