Subject: Bug#373: x2goclient crashes on ending session

From: Orion Poplawski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 14:33:52 -0700

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.1.1

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1043674

Thread 1 (Thread 0x7f5742c848c0 (LWP 2572)):
#0  SshMasterConnection::executeCommand (this=0x0, command=..., 
receiver=receiver@entry=0x147a540, slotFinished=slotFinished@entry=0x4e6348 
"1slotRetTermSess ( bool, QString,int)") at ../sshmasterconnection.cpp:178
         proc = 0x0
#1  0x0000000000458e75 in ONMainWindow::termSession 
(this=this@entry=0x147a540, sessId=..., warn=warn@entry=true) at 
../onmainwindow.cpp:5791

This looks like the ssh connection might have already gone away, but we're 
trying to use it.

-- 
Orion Poplawski
Technical Manager                     303-415-9701 x222
NWRA, Boulder/CoRA Office             FAX: 303-415-9702
3380 Mitchell Lane                       [email-masked]
Boulder, CO 80301                   http://www.nwra.com