Subject: Desktop Sharing feature will be available for PyHoca-GUI 0.4.0.0

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 12:55:41 +0100

tag #37 pending
thanks

Hi all,

over the weekend I have added X2Go Desktop Sharing support to PyHoca-GUI:
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=pyhoca-gui.git;a=commitdiff;h=51f6e18ddb78fc74cca3f496281549ea54015d20
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=python-x2go.git;a=commitdiff;h=01ea13f9b472bf7139c0640fbddb1cf4309c0861

However, the feature will only work with X2Go Server 4.1.0.0 and above  
(currently in our nightly builds).

The feature will be availabe with PyHoca-GUI (and Python X2Go) 0.4.0.0.

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb