Subject: Make config bubble text configurable in global X2Go Client config

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2014 13:50:36 +0000

Control: retitle -1 Make config bubble text configurable in global  
X2Go Client config
Control: severity -1 wishlist

Whereas #364 has just been resolved in Vcs this way:

   o debugging enabled: session name is shown in the notification bubble
   o debugging disabled: session name is omitted from the session  
startup/resumption notification

this bug (#369) asks for making the hiding/showing of the session name  
in the notification bubble configurable in X2Go Client's global  
options if debugging is disabled.

Greets,
Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb