Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#365: Please add config option for "Eye Candy" regarding session icons

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 19:57:58 +0200

Am 22.01.2014 09:15, schrieb Mike Gabriel:
>>> - x2goclient gets a new commandline option --keep-icon
>>> - when this commandline option is set, the taskbar icon will not
>>> change upon successful connect (global setting)
>>> - a new configfile option "keep-icon=true/false" will be added
>>> - when this configfile option is set, the taskbar icon will not
>>> change upon successful connect (per-session setting)
>>> - this change will be implemented for 4.0.1.3
>>> - a config option/checkbox for it will be added with a later release.
>> Targetting this for X2Go Client 4.0.1.14 (and 4.0.2.0). 4.0.1.13 has
>> just been released (to get the audio issue off the table).
> Typo, of course... targetting for 4.0.1.4 (not .14).
> Mike

I just checked as I'm wondering if 4.0.2.0 is ready to be unleashed upon
my customers, and it seems 4.0.2.0 does not understand the commandline
parameter "--keep-icon".

Is there any chance we can get that feature - keeping the generic
"Accellerated X" icon in the taskbar when --keep-icon is specified on
the command line - implemented/working in the near future?

-Stefan