Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#364: Please add config option to disable bubble help text and change the wording of it

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 19:57:51 +0200

Am 22.01.2014 10:22, schrieb Mike Gabriel:

>>> - x2goclient gets a new commandline option like --debug or
>>> --verbose - when this commandline option is set, the
>>> Info-Bubble will show the Session-ID; if it is not set, it will
>>> only display the information it was supposed to display as per
>>> Ricardo's original commit - this change will be implemented for
>>> 4.0.1.3 - a config option/checkbox for it will be added with a
>>> later release.
>> Targetting this for X2Go Client 4.0.1.14 (and 4.0.2.0). 4.0.1.13
>> has just been released (to get the audio issue off the table).
> Typo... the target, of course, has to be 4.0.1.4 (not .14). Mike

I just checked as I'm wondering if 4.0.2.0 is ready to be unleashed
upon my customers, and it seems 4.0.2.0 still has the session ID in
the bubble (it says: "New session started: <SesionID>").

Is there any chance we can get that feature - hiding the session id in
the bubble unless --debug is specified on the command line -
implemented/working in the near future?

-Stefan