Subject: Bug#36: PyHoca resume session which was started on another client/pc

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 20:48:41 +0200

Package: python-x2go
Severity: minor
Version: 0.2.0.9
Tags: confirmed

Hi Lukas,

I have forwarded your mail to our bug tracker.

Mike

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von [email-masked] -----
      Datum: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 08:23:52 +0200
        Von: Lukas Laukamp <[email-masked]>
    Betreff: [X2Go-User] PyHoca resume session which was started on  
another client/pc
         An: [email-masked]

Hello all,

I have a question about PyHoca. When I have two PCs for example one at  
home and one at work and start a session with PyHoca on the PC at  
home, why can't I resume this session with the PyHoca on the PC at  
work. Is there a way that makes it possible to resume this session at  
the PC at work or something like this? So I always have to start a  
second session and thats not the best because so I can't use already  
running programs with the state they have in the first session.

Hope that someone can help me.

Best Regards

PS: Sorry for my bed english
_______________________________________________
X2Go-User mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user

----- Ende der weitergeleiteten Nachricht -----

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb