Subject: Bug#358: Fwd: [Bug 1040072] New: [abrt] pyhoca-gui-0.4.0.8-1.fc19: session.py:2364:color_depth_from_session_name:IndexError: list index out of range

From: Orion Poplawski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 11:06:10 -0700

Package: python-x2go

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Bug 1040072] New: [abrt] pyhoca-gui-0.4.0.8-1.fc19: 
session.py:2364:color_depth_from_session_name:IndexError: list index out of range
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 16:24:52 +0000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1040072

             Bug ID: 1040072
            Summary: [abrt] pyhoca-gui-0.4.0.8-1.fc19:
                     session.py:2364:color_depth_from_session_name:IndexErr
                     or: list index out of range
            Product: Fedora
            Version: 19
          Component: pyhoca-gui
           Assignee: [email-masked]
           Reporter: [email-masked]
         QA Contact: [email-masked]
                 CC: [email-masked]

Version-Release number of selected component:
pyhoca-gui-0.4.0.8-1.fc19

Additional info:
reporter:       libreport-2.1.9
cmdline:        pyhoca-gui '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' ''
dso_list:       python-x2go-0.4.0.8-1.1.x86_64
executable:     /usr/bin/pyhoca-gui
kernel:         3.11.9-200.fc19.x86_64
runlevel:       N 5
type:           Python
uid:            911119

Truncated backtrace:
#1 color_depth_from_session_name in
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/x2go/session.py:2364
#2 is_color_depth_ok in /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/x2go/session.py:2376
#3 __init__ in
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pyhoca/wxgui/menus_taskbar.py:253
#4 __init__ in
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pyhoca/wxgui/menus_taskbar.py:764
#5 __init__ in
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pyhoca/wxgui/menus_taskbar.py:1033
#6 CreateSessionManagerPopupMenu in
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pyhoca/wxgui/taskbar.py:153

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.
You are the assignee for the bug.