Subject: Bug#354: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#354: Bug#354: Make x2goagent listening to TCP connections configurable in x2goserver.conf

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2013 21:50:54 +0000

Control: tag -1 wontfix
Control: close -1

Hi Stefan,

On  Sa 07 Dez 2013 22:30:17 CET, Stefan Baur wrote:

> [...]

> Man, where are my pills, I don't want to go into full Theo de Raadt mode ...

Okokokok... heard!

@Nick: please place a copy of x2gostartagent into /usr/local/bin for a  
transition period and modify it to your needs. We won't reenable TCP  
listening in upstream X2Go. For long term usage of X2Go, adapt your  
workflows to a more secure model.

Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb