Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#354: Make x2goagent listening to TCP connections configurable in x2goserver.conf

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 14:51:04 +0000

Control: reopen -1
Control: tag -1 - wontfix

Hi all,

On  Mo 09 Dez 2013 09:08:29 CET, Mike Gabriel wrote:

> I will discuss this issue personally with Alex (Oleksandr Shneyder)  
> and the two of use will then decide how to procede here.

I have talked to Alex. We will implement a config option that enables  
TCP listening of x2goagent. There will be a big red sign in the config  
and the default will be to TCP-nolisten.

light+love
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb