Subject: tempfile command not know / available (?) in Fedora

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 20:31:57 +0000

Package: x2goserver-xsession
Version: 4.0.1.8

Hi Orion,

on IRC we just discovered that  x2goserver-xsession/etc/Xsession uses  
a command named tempfile. On Debian, the binary is in package  
debianutils which makes it appear like a Debianism. However, I found  
evidence of the file being known to other Unices [1].

What would be the Fedora way of ,,tempfile''? Shall we change that  
upstream? Or can you provide that binary somehow in Fedora?

Mike

[1] http://nixdoc.net/man-pages/linux/man1/tempfile.1.html

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb