Subject: "integrate" misspelled in PyHoca-GUI

From: Michael DePaulo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 18:50:25 -0500

Package: pyhoca-gui
Version: 0.4.0.8

Screenshot: http://imgur.com/1pnEShP

Whenever I go to add or edit a profile, and I go to the "Session" tab,
there is a line with this exact spelling:

ntegrate remote application(s) into local desktop (rootless mode)

"ntegrate" should be spelled "Integrate"

Observed on both Windows 7 SP1 64-bit & Windows 8.1 64-bit with the
language set (during install) to English. Downloaded from
http://code.x2go.org/releases/binary-win32/pyhoca-gui/releases/0.4.0.8/

NOT observed on Ubuntu 12.04.3 32-bit with phyoca-gui
0.4.0.8-0~1063~precise1 from http://ppa.launchpad.net/x2go/stable/ubuntu .
In other words, it is spelled correctly as "Integrate" on Ubuntu.

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 20:22:01 +0000

Control: close -1

Hi Michael,

> In other words, it is spelled correctly as "Integrate" on Ubuntu.

this already got fixed by this commit:

http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=pyhoca-gui.git;a=commitdiff;h=d8dbf074e40c5571e1868bd88311a25c9090fc0b

Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb