Subject: Fix DNS for x2go.org -> redirect to wiki.x2go.org

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 22:37:06 +0000

Package: wiki.x2go.org
Severity: wishlist

Hi Heinz,

can you please check that the DNS A record for x2go.org points to  
176.9.116.2 (japsand)? We should make http://x2go.org redirect to  
http://wiki.x2go.org and I guess that is most easily handled if all  
DNS entries end up on the same machine.

Alternatively, please configure a Redirect permanent on the host  
x2go.org currently points at.

Thanks,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb