Subject: Bug#343: Photo Editing Support for Professional Photographers

From: Pixel Edit Studio <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2026 20:23:50 +0000

[Pixel Edit Studio]

PHOTO EDITING SUPPORT FOR PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS

Pixel Edit Studio assists photographers who prefer to outsource part
of their post-production workflow while maintaining their own editing
style and consistency.

WEDDING IMAGE COLOR CORRECTION

Balanced tones, consistent galleries, exposure and white balance
refinement.
FROM $0.05 PER IMAGE

PHOTO RETOUCHING

Natural skin retouching, blemish removal, portrait and beauty editing.
$1 – $5 PER IMAGE

ALBUM DESIGN

Clean, story-focused wedding album layouts.
$1 PER SPREAD (2 PAGES)

REAL ESTATE EDITING

HDR blending, perspective correction, MLS-ready files.
PRICING BASED ON REQUIREMENTS

You are welcome to place a small trial order to evaluate our workflow.

Request a Trial Edit
[https://isend.pixeleditstudio.com/campaigns/lg537a1r5j9ad/track-url/mx609wdpb9e89/f42d74c34d85f0917b624ddffd30b70a1a9fc8b4]

 		Website: www.pixeleditstudio.com
[https://isend.pixeleditstudio.com/campaigns/lg537a1r5j9ad/track-url/mx609wdpb9e89/f42d74c34d85f0917b624ddffd30b70a1a9fc8b4]

You are receiving this message because you are a photography
professional. If this is not relevant, please feel free to ignore it.

 		 

Pixel Edit Studio
New York 
New York New York 10009
United States
.

If you don't want to hear from us anymore, Click here to unsubscribe.
[https://isend.pixeleditstudio.com/campaigns/lg537a1r5j9ad/track-url/mx609wdpb9e89/6f19f125b77ec4ca73afc6e05c4996c70757fe75]