Subject: Bug#343: Looking for Sr. full-stack Web Developer/Designer?

From: "Monika Choudhary" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 14:53:31 +0530

Hi  [email-masked],

Hope you are doing well. 

I am reaching out to see if there is anything that would like to PHP,
WordPress, Woo-Commerce, Magento and Shopify eCommerce upgrade, repair, or
redesign on your site. 

I am Monika Choudhary full-stack web developer with 9+ years of great
experience that can do just about anything you can imagine at very
affordable prices.

You can explore my professional journey on
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/monikachoudhry/> LinkedIn Profile and Check out
the global client recommendations on my profile, reflecting their trust in
my expertise and the quality of my work.

May I know if you are interested in any of these services? 

Thanks & Regards,    

Monika Choudhary

PS: - It would be great if you share the details of your requirement so that
I can come up with my best solution accordingly.