Subject: Bug#343: Unlock The Secret To Cutting Your Construction Costs By 25%!

From: Manish Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2024 16:41:56 +0530

*Transform the way you manage your construction projects!*

*Why Bhoomi ERP?*

*Bhoomi ERP* from *ABC infosoft Pvt Ltd*, an advanced solution designed
specifically for the construction sectors.

                          <>  Timely Project Completion within Budget

                          <> AWS Cloud or your Local Server

                          <> Customisable & Scalable

                          <> Cost Efficient

                          <> Mobile App

Whether you're an Architect, Contractor, or Construction Manager, Bhoomi
ERP offers tailored modules to meet your specific needs:

   -

   *Project Planning & Tracking:* Ensure projects stay on schedule and
   within budget
   -

   *Purchase Management:* Generate purchase requisitions and maintains
   stocks
   -

   *Resource Management:* Allocate resources efficiently for maximum
   productivity
   -

   *Inventory Management:* Streamlines material tracking for maximising
   profitability
   -

   *Financial Management: *Monitor expenses, budgets and financial health
   effortlessly
   -

   *Tender Management: *Centralize the storage and management of tender
   documents.
   -

   *CRM Integration:* Manage customer relation and sales seamlessly

*25+ Years Expertise     2000+ Projects         10,000+ Users*

*Ready to take your business to the next level? *

*Call now - 9810068505*

Best Regards,

Megha
*ABC Info Soft Pvt Ltd *

[email-masked] <[email-masked]>  *

WEBSITE <https://abcinfosoft.com/>
 <https://facebook.com/abcinfosoftpvtltd/> [image:
Instagram icon] <https://instagram.com/abcinfosoft/> 
<[email-masked]>  <https://abcinfosoft.com/>

View email in browser <*|ARCHIVE|*>
*|IFNOT:ARCHIVE_PAGE|**|LIST:ADDRESSLINE|**|END:IF|*
update your preferences <*|UPDATE_PROFILE|*> or unsubscribe <*|UNSUB|*>
 <http://eepurl.com/iTaZyc>