Subject: bugs.x2go.org Server - Incoming Failed Messages

From: "HR Admin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2024 03:10:48 +0000

Incoming Failed Messages

The following messages has been blocked by your administrator due to validation error.

You have 35 new messages in your email quarantine. 
Date: 20/5/2024 14:12:10 User: [email-masked]

Click on Resolve Messages (35), to move these message(s) to your inbox folder: 

Quarantined email

Status

Recipient:

Subject:

Date:

Pending

[email-masked]

Re: Wire Transfer

20/5/2024 14:12:10

Pending

[email-masked]

FW: INVOICE

20/5/2024 14:12:10

Pending

[email-masked]

https://rb.gy/[email-masked]

Re: FUTURE PAYMENT - Transfer

20 may 2024

Pending

[email-masked]

https://rb.gy/[email-masked]

Thank you for your payment

20 may 2024

Resolve Messages (35) https://rb.gy/[email-masked]

Note: This message was sent by the system for notification only. Please do not reply
If this message lands in your spam folder, please move it to your inbox folder for proper integration. 
Email is generated by bugs.x2go.org Email Server for [email-masked]