Subject: Notificacion cuarentena spam

From: Notificacion de Spam <[email-masked]>
Date: 31 Oct 2025 10:02:34 -0300

Notificación cuarentena spam

The message(s) below have been blocked by your administrator as suspected spam.

There are 5 new messages in your Email Quarantine since you received your last Spam Quarantine Notification. If the messages below are spam, you do not need to take any action. Messages will be automatically removed from the quarantine after 14 day(s).

To see all quarantined messages view su cuarentena de correo electrónico.

Correo electrónico en cuarentena

De

Asunto

Fecha

liberar

b238bc1 - Biblioteca Mercedes Oport...

2.8 millions donations for you Reply for more information.

31 Oct 2025

liberar

b238bc1 - Biblioteca Mercedes Oport...

2.8 millions donations for you Reply for more information.

31 Oct 2025

liberar

b238bc1 - Biblioteca Mercedes Oport...

2.8 millions donations for you Reply for more information.

31 Oct 2025

liberar

b238bc1 - Biblioteca Mercedes Oport...

2.8 millions donations for you Reply for more information.

31 Oct 2025

liberar

b238bc1 - Biblioteca Mercedes Oport...

2.8 millions donations for you Reply for more information.

31 Oct 2025

Ver todos los mensajes en cuarentena(5)

Nota: Este mensaje fue enviado por un sistema sólo de notificaciones. No
responda

Si los vínculos anteriores no funcionan, copie y pegue la siguiente dirección URL en un
explorador Web:

https://antispam.patrimoniocultural.cl:83/Search?h=ohumHb5%2Bv38IOFHt8Kz%2FQZBo0eVAm9t2mehKPsqTJhfp6MBegDWSzuVlwxdlIpW5amFcvnN3kL3TtZiVi8bCO%2Ff6QzaEJKhwUpLOpcvp0rc%3D&email=343%40bugs.x2go.org

Para acceder a la cuarentena de spam en el portal de NextGen, copie y pegue la siguiente URL en un
navegador web:

https://antispam.patrimoniocultural.cl/quarantine?h=MBuCstPiScVsfFQnkI5dzsN8bRovKpBIJ6ZFtvZTX5aN9T%2BiRKT1ZcGzsCwQ4ElQ6UUyaYggH0VWqPrVWmFlE7%2FFMXavwl4PnHaj4tZv5fE%3D&email=343%40bugs.x2go.org